How To Hydroponics 4th Edition ISBN - 0-9672026-1-2
Revised and expanded to include one-hundred full-sized pages of text, illustrations and crystal-clear photographs, How-To Hydroponics shows readers in an easy to follow, step-by-step fashion, how to design, build and operate their own hydroponics and aeroponics systems which can be readily made from inexpensive parts.
Numerous chapters are devoted to the science and applications of hydroponics which clearly communicate how plants function and flourish indoors, outdoors and in the greenhouse, while the author's easy to follow style makes learning fun.
In the Do-It Yourself section, 3 brand new garden designs have been added to the list which now includes;
- The famous Hydroponic planter/bubbler system
- New - Lettuce raft system
- Newly improved - and now famous - Aerospring Aeroponic System
- Hybrid hydroponic/aeroponic systems in 4", 5" & 6" PVC like those from General Hydroponics and Futuregarden
- Completely automatic, gravity fed systems suitable for growing larger and longer-term plants using the famous Autopot modules.
- Bonus content in this latest edition includes a section on how to use Aeroponic fogging hydroponic foggers to retrofit one of the included garden designs or make your own hydroponic fogger garden.
How To Hydroponics, 4th Edition is an in depth guide that contains every ounce of knowledge you will need to be successful with hydroponics, there's even a full chapter on how to make a market for your garden for those who wish to carve out their own slice of a very lucrative gourmet marketplace.
Hardcopy is 108 pages, color covers, b&w text
Acrobat version is full color, printable, searchable and electronically indexed for ease of navigation.
ISBN - 0-9672026-1-2
Revised Nov, 2011
Visit http://www.howtohydroponics.com for more info